Friday, December 17, 2010

Bounty Bikini Girl Pictures

I am very romantic and loyal, I will enjoy sharing what I have with a lover, and will go to extremes to keep that person happy. I am very home loving, an exceptionally good parent, and often an excellent cook. I am an extremely caring and successful mother. Commitment and loyalty are very important to me, I am exceptionally skilled at making my loved ones feel secure. If you value integrity and stability then I am the woman for you! I radiate comfort, wholesomeness and practicality. I value tradition, loyalty and stability.I am a child of Venus, the goddess of love. Therefore I am very romantic and, once I have given my heart I do so with the thought of “forever” in mind.I will always be attractive since I retain my bloom for many years and will never fail to take care with my appearance. Perhaps I am the most devoted and dependable woman in the sense of a long-term commitment.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...