Thursday, December 9, 2010

Angelica Bridges 2011 Sexy Bikini Pictures

Angelica Bridges
Here’s some chick named Angelica Bridges unveiling the 2011 Lingerie Bowl official game uniforms in Las Vegas the other day. Whooptidoo! I probably shouldn’t belittle Lingerie Football, when it becomes an olympic sport I’m going to look like such a fool. Anyhow, I’m pretty sure this chick used to be married to hockey player, now minor league hockey player, Sheldon Souray. I’m kind of surprised that she’s playing Lingerie Football now, I guess the time he used her beat up his refrigerator really toughened her up. I’m impressed.

Angelica Bridges 1
Angelica Bridges 3

Angelica Bridges 2


Angelica Bridges 4

Angelica Bridges 5

Angelica Bridges 6

Angelica Bridges 7
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...